Your CareMore Cal MediConnect Plan will assign you a personal Care Coordinator. He or she will make sure that your doctors, pharmacists, medical equipment supplier and other providers work together to help you take care of your health. You can work with your Care Coordinator to plan all your care. Your care coordinator can also work with your family or friends who help you with your healthcare needs.
Your Care Coordinator will also:
- Work to get you the services that you need.
- Be available for you to call and ask any questions you may have about your care.
- Arrange for services you may need to help you live independently (such as meal delivery and help with personal care).
- Help you make appointments, arrange transportation, obtain authorizations, and check on prescriptions.
- Help you find the right providers.
Help staying healthy
Your care coordinator can help you access disease management programs offered at our CareMore Care Centers. We offer many programs to help you manage chronic conditions such as diabetes or heart disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), high blood pressure and more.
Easy to reach
Your care coordinator is just a phone call away. Your care coordinator will also reach out to you by phone and with an in-person visit, if needed.
Respecting your wishes
Your care coordinator will help you get the services you need to help you stay healthy and independent. We will work with you to create a plan that meets your needs and helps you be your healthiest.
You pay nothing extra
Best of all, there is no charge for your care coordinator. Everything is covered by your CareMore Cal MediConnect Plan.